goods & services /
PPPU Kenya, sources goods and services from across the country and around the world to meet the requirements of our unit. As such, we aim in our procurement to be transparent, accountable and fair, and to provide value for money in meeting the units needs.
Suppliers are welcome to bid for any contracts that they believe are suitable; the contact person is advertised in each case.
- TOR – Nyali bridge TA (Phase II) – Dec 2019
- TOR 2 – KNH 300 Bed TA for RFP Stage to Financial Close – Revised Dec 2019
- Advert – IT Equipment PPP Unit
- THE NATIONAL TREASURY & PLANNING – INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE AND PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS PROJECT – ADDITIONAL FINANCING: BIDDING PROCESS NO: IFPPP/PIU/PPPU/NC/05/2019-20: SUPPLY,INSTALLATION & COM MISSIONING OF IT EQUIPMENT
- REOI – Nakuru Solid Waste Management Project (Sep 2019)
- TOR – TA Nakuru ISWM Project (Final Sep 2019) Rvsd 19 09 2019
PPPU Kenya, is an equal opportunity organisation and promotes equal opportunity throughout the unit. All tenders are open to suitably qualified parties.