The PPP Directorate has recently reviewed the priority sectors for PPP Project implementation in the Country. These sectors include:
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Health Solutions including Telemedicine
- Green and Blue Solutions including, Forestry, Fish Processing and Wildlife Conservation
- Water and Sanitation
- Housing including Student Hostels
- Industrial Parks and Manufacturing
- ICT including Intelligent Traffic Management Systems
The Directorate welcomes collaboration with the private sector in working together with Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies in the listed sectors, to prepare PPP Projects which have economic, social and environmental benefits to the Country.
Our Project Pipeline is being updated and will be published by the end of December 2021.