PPPU Kenya, sources goods and services from across the country and around the world to meet the requirements of our unit. As such, we aim in our procurement to be transparent, accountable and fair, and to provide value for money in meeting the units needs.
Suppliers are welcome to bid for any contracts that they believe are suitable; the contact person is advertised in each case.
CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO DEVELOP A STRATEGY FOR KENYA’S GEODETIC REFERENCE SYSTEM AND LARGE-SCALE MAPPING
CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO ASSESS THE LAND SECTOR AND DEVELOP LAND REFORM AND CAPACITY BUILDING PLANS
RECRUITMENT OF A PPP ADVISOR TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT TO THE PPP DIRECTORATE IN KENYA
Tender No. KeNHA/PPP/2355/2020 : REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATION (RFQ)FOR THE SELECTION OF THE INDEPENDENT EXPERT FOR NAIROBI – NAKURU – MAU SUMMIT HIGHWAY DESIGN, BUILD, FINANCE, OPERATE, MAINTAIN AND TRANSFER – Closing Date 10:00 Hrs(EAT),on 4th January 2021
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A CURRICULUM & RELATED DOCUMENTS FOR CAPACITY BUILDING ON PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS IN KENYA
Transaction Advisory Services for the Proposed Malindi – Galana and Rongai – Keringet – Chemosit Power Transmission Lines PPP Projects;
The National Treasury (the Client), through its Project Implementation Unit (PIU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply & Delivery of Heavy Duty, Utility Passenger Vehicles. The Items to be procured are listed below; TENDER NO. IFPPP/PIU/ PFF/NC/06/2019-2020
- TOR Nyali bridge TA (Phase II) – Dec 2019
- Advertisement – PPPU Environmental Safeguards Expert Feb 20
- Advertisement – PPPU Social Safeguards Expert Feb 20
- REOI – KNH TA 300 Bed Phase 2 Feb 20
- REOI – KURA TA Second Nyali Phase 2 Feb 20
- TOR 2 – KNH 300 Bed TA for RFP Stage to Financial Close -Dec 2019
- TOR – PPPU Environmental Safeguards Expert (Nov 2019 Reviewed)- Final
- TOR – PPPU Social Safeguards Expert (Nov 2019 Reviewed)- Final
Request for Expression of Interest
- Advert – IT Equipment PPP Unit
- THE NATIONAL TREASURY & PLANNING – INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE AND PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS PROJECT – ADDITIONAL FINANCING: BIDDING PROCESS NO: IFPPP/PIU/PPPU/NC/05/2019-20: SUPPLY,INSTALLATION & COM MISSIONING OF IT EQUIPMENT
- REOI – Nakuru Solid Waste Management Project (Sep 2019)
- TOR – TA Nakuru ISWM Project (Final Sep 2019) Rvsd 19 09 2019
PPPU Kenya, is an equal opportunity organization and promotes equal opportunity throughout the unit. All tenders are open to suitably qualified parties.